*Note: this tutorial can be used for any other page template
1. Add a new page and give it a title, e.g. Homepage
2. Click on Backend editor button to start the Visual Composer panel
3. Then click on Add template yellow button
4. Choose the Homepage template from the list
5. After the template has loaded you just have to replace the images and add your own content
6. Next, scroll down until you find Page layout panel and select no sidebar
7. After this change, scroll down and from the Page options panel disable the header
8. To add a slideshow go to Header Slideshow tab and select your slideshow
9. Now, we just have to set this page as the site homepage. Go to Settings >> Reading and select the Homepage page from the Frontpage select.
10. That's it.